Freitag, 25. März 2016

31. Jan. 2016 - Kerio View

The day starts very nice, just my back is hurting and from this side I feel pretty much uncomfortable. We fly to the south first. Today I cannot hold Edi at all - he is able to fly a lot faster than I do. When I reach the corner at kmN23 I have to fly a second attempt to overcome it, then I see Edi getting real low and my hurting back dampens my vibes additionally and I decide to give it up for the day and to fly back and finish the triangle a lot faster and shorter than possible. I take a hot shower and organize a massage including the application of pain relief medicine onto my back. If it will help, it is the right decision as Edis flight of the day would not show up in my actual six best flights of the season.

 

 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen