Samstag, 16. Mai 2015

25. Jan. 2015 - Kerio View

It is the last day for me in this paraglider´s paradise. Usually I do not fly on my last day, but take it easy and just pack. But the departure of the plane is in the evening and in the morning the perfect dynamic breeze hits the cliff and I cannot resist to make a short soar flight, start at the hotel´s take off and fly on to the south. Smooth air in full speed, just as it is told so often … At the Tambach bend the wind with it´s southern component - also usually for that time in the morning - makes it hard, but maybe not undoable, to pass, but I do not try as I do not want to risk to have to land somewhere below the cliff´s edge. So I turn around and fly back to the hotel, have a last breakfast and pack for departure.

 

 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen