Samstag, 16. Mai 2015

06. Jan. 2015 - Kerio View

Today the day starts a bit late. Cirrus clouds in the early day kill the morning winds. So, after my first flight to the south I turn around at the usual turnpoint - km40S. Then I proceed to the north. The ridge is changing at km 23 N. As it is new land to the north for me and I am not quite sure, how to go on, I decide to fly a second leg to the south. But trying to come back from the south does not work this time. The upper cliff is already in the shadow and from cliff corner to cliff corner it is getting harder and harder to overcome  it and finally I fail and have to fly out over the valley. I decide to land at a school yard and the overwhelming crowd of people, especially kids, are giving me a heartiiy and warm welcome.

 

 

 

 

 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen